ROOFING & EXTERIORS
2010 was the first time since the early 1970’s a completely new siding material had hit the US market. It’s called Cellular PVC, and it was first installed in Florida before becoming more popular and working it’s way up the east coast.
Cellular PVC is a game changer in the exterior cladding industry. What makes Cellular PVC better than other options available to homeowners today like Fiber Cement, Wood, or Vinyl?
• Is half the weight of Fiber Cement
• Does not rot or attract insects like Wood
• Comes in a variety of bold colors that will never fade
• Seams are virtually invisible
• No caulking or painting like with Wood & Fiber Cement
• Is strong enough to stand up to anything mother nature can through at it…including baseball size hail!
Trilogy is excited to be one of the first to offer this technology in the Kansas City market. Before you consider any other siding product for your home, Call Trilogy for a free estimate
Products we install include:
Cellular PVC Siding, Wood Siding, LP Smart Siding, Fiber Cement Siding, Vinyl Siding
Call Today for a FREE estimate
Expect a GREAT experience!